Precision Power iON Series i650.1
650 Watts RMS, Monoblock Class D Car Subwoofer Amplifier
Compact Design For Easy Installation
- iON Series Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 400 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 650 watts x 1 chan.
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Low-Heat producing circuit
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Balanced signal input
- Double sided FR-4 PC board
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- SMT (Surface Mount Technology) for easy installation
- Soft start turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on
- 4-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Input sensitivity:
- Variable low-pass filter (35-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable subsonic filter (10-50 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Dimensions: 5-5/16″W x 9″L x 1-11/16″H
Please take advantage of purchasing from an authorized seller:
- Best prices – We sell all authorized products at the lowest price as possible.
- Full Factory Warranty
- Detailed information of all products
- Lifetime Customer Service by manufacture’s product Experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase this product from an un-authorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturers warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.