High Lifter Products Gen 2 Can Am Outlander 6″ Big Lift (12-16)
This 6” Big Lift is engineered for maximum performance and gives the smoothest
ride in the toughest terrain and riding conditions. Go deep and hit it hard with this
precision fitting kit built to last. The 10” track width increases front and rear for
stability and ride comfort. Max Clearance Arms include a Lifetime Warranty. Go ahead and run 32.5 Outlaw 2s and dominate the competition with this Outlander 6” Big Lift.
This kit comes powder-coated in black. We also offer raw or in custom colors.
Bigger. Badder. BOLDER. Take your Can Am Outlander to the edge with High Lifter’s 6″ Big Lift Kit. Increase your ground clearance and make room for larger tires to dig deep and ride hard in most any terrain. Our engineers and staff have spent over 15 years perfecting the ultimate lift kit. The product? The Pro Series Lift Kit is even easier to install with a bolt-on application that consistently measures truer over competitor products.
Each lift kit comes with four Outlaw RCV Axles that are custom tuned for use with the 6” High Lifter Lift Kit. The Outlaw RCV axles are proudly built and assembled in the USA. Assembled by High Lifter and Manufactured by RCV Performance, the makers of high performance drive line products.
• The Outlaw RCV uses the RCV Performances patented cage
• Sliding bars on both ends for increased angle capability
• Bars, housings, cages, and races made of high strength alloy steel
• Well established and proven design
This 6″ lift kit package includes the following components:
- 10” Increased Track Width
- Heavy Duty Laser Cut Front & Rear Upper Lift/Shock Relocation Brackets
- Heavy Duty Max Clearance Front Control Arms (1 1/4 “ DOM) Heavy Duty Rear Trailing Arms (2” DOM) with Additional Support Gussets & Shock Mounts
- 4 Custom Outlaw RCV Axles by Rockford
- New Tie Rod Set Up for Smooth & Easy Steering
- New Front & Rear Brake Line Kits
- All Hardware & Brackets
- All Lift Brackets, Control Arms, Trailing Arms & Tie Rods come with a Durable Powder Coated Finish
- Detailed Instructions with Installation Photos