DELUXE RAM WINDOW MOUNT INCLUDED
BUY THE BEST OFF-ROAD GPS AVAILABLE ON THE MARKET NOW.
PERFECT SIZE FOR ALL SXS’S TO INCLUDE POLARIS RZR, CANAM MAVERICK AND COMMANDER, ARCTIC CAT WILDCAT, KAWASAKI TERYX, HONDA PIONEERS AND EVEN JEEP WRANGLERS
OPTIONAL RAM MOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR ALL APPLICATIONS BUT NOT INCLUDED
THE ULTIMATE OFF-ROAD GPS NAVIGATOR YOU WILL EVER OWN
The Magellan eXplorist TRX7 Series features a 7″ HD touchscreen protected by a ruggedized IP67 casing. Three different mounting systems are available to fit any 4×4, UTV/SxS or ATV vehicle. Designed for the off-road enthusiast, all include an intuitive interface, preloaded trails, hi-res 3D basemap view, and a database of crowd-sourced tracks.
Being prepared and equipped is essential for creating memorable and safe off-road adventures. The Magellan TRX Off-road GPS Navigation Solutions provide off-road enthusiasts with the most comprehensive tools to plan, navigate, record and share their experiences. Designed with the most off-road centric features of any ORV solution in the market, all TRX solutions include access to over 100,000 designated OHV trails, an intuitive and powerful interface, hi-definition basemap views of the USA and Canada, and more!1Magellan TRX Off-road GPS Navigation Solutions, the perfect tool for the off-road enthusiast whether they play in the dirt, sand, mud or crawl over rocks.
- 7″ HD Touchscreen: Extra-large High definition color touchscreen to easily view while navigating.
- Ruggedized IP67 Casing: Drop and shock resistant casing that is also water and dust proof.
- Genuine RAM® Windshield Mount: High strength composite windshield suction cup mount provides an extra strong hold on any smooth non-porous surface.
- Detailed Basemap Views: A 2D Topographic view with contour lines and a high resolution (10M) 3D Terrain view of USA and Canada help determine elevations and land features.
- Over 100,000 Preloaded Designated OHV Routes: Covering forest and public lands.
- Intuitive Interface: Ready to go right out-of-the-box. With one or two touches users can record a trail, save a waypoint, share socially, save a trail, Backtrack and more.
- Off-road Waypoint List: Waypoint types and marker sets for off-roaders to easily mark meetup locations, scenic views, campsites, obstacles, and more.
- Easily Record Custom Waypoints: When stopped record custom waypoints using current location, GPS coordinates and more. Name and add audio, photos and descriptions. Waypoints are visible on a saved trail.
- Safe Waypoint Creation: For safety when moving the TRX7 limits a user to select only a waypoint type – keeping attention on the trail. Once stopped users can enter custom waypoint data.
- One-touch Social Sharing: Link a Twitter account and press the # button while navigating to send a tweet showing your location and Dirt Miles driven along a trail.
- Backtrack: Anywhere along a trail hit the backtrack button to route your vehicle back to the current trail’s starting point.
- Off-track Notification: TRX7 notifies user when veering of a trail it is recording to help the user get quickly back on the trail.
- Custom Trail Ranking System: Mark if a trail requires 4 Wheel Drive, road conditions, terrain types, pitch, roll, and more to calculate the trails difficulty. Once ranked a trail can be published to the online trail database.
- Online Community Trail Database: Searchable database where TRX7 users can discover new crowd-sourced trails, view trail difficulties and observations from fellow off-roaders, and see satellite basemap layers to help plan their off-road adventures.
- Publish Ranked Trails: Once a trail has been ranked publish to the online community. Help to build the largest crowd-sourced trail database where users can view trails, with a TRX7 ranking, so off-roaders can truly match their vehicle type and driving experience to the OHV trail.
- Searchable Outdoor & Off-Road Points of Interest (POI): Hundreds of thousands of outdoor and off-road POIs
- Earn Dirt Miles: Accumulate miles for every trail mile you track and receive Dirt Mile badges as miles accumulate over time.
- Earn Badges: Receive digital badges for achieving tracking milestones, visiting national parks, etc.