Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Rev1 Clutch Kit
A stock clutch is designed to work just good enough to get you through tame terrain. Throw on bigger tires, added weight or a change in elevation and you’ll see a noticeable decrease in performance. At SuperATV, we’ve spent countless hours on the Dyno fine tuning our Rev1 Clutch Kit to provide a product that will address all of these conditions allowing optimal performance from your ride!
With the Rev1 Clutch Kit, you can fine tune your factory clutch to match your riding style. Kit includes clutch springs, utilizing your stock arms. Whether for work or play, you can achieve maximum throttle response, reduced belt and clutch slippage, improved low to midrange engagement, and increased rpms – even when you’re powering through the peanut butter mud of the south!
|Suspension Setup||Machine Model||Tire Size||ECU Program||Increased Horse Power||Increased Torque|
|CK01-008-P||Ranger XP 1000 : 2017+||Up to 32″||Stock/Stage 1/Stage 2||Up to 9%||Up to 2%|
|CK01-008-M||Ranger XP 1000 : 2017+||Up to 32″||Stock/Stage 1/Stage 2||Up to 2%||Up to 14%|
- Dyno and field tested to ensure quality and customer satisfaction
- Optimal performance with 27 – 32″ tires
- Reduces belt slippage and clutch heat
- Enhances throttle response with quicker backshift
- Prevents power loss when running larger tires even in peanut butter mud!
- Improves low to mid-range engagement
- Comes with two springs allowing you to dial in the clutch to match your riding style